1. SHIP2INDIA.COM - OVERVIEW
Ship2India.com is online portal belonging to Ship It 2 India Services Pvt. Ltd. Ship2india.com is an independent, neutral, online lead generation service provider and move advisory to the moving and relocation industry. The terms of engagement listed below govern the relationship between Ship2India.com and the service provider. By acknowledging the contents hereunder you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in this contract.
Ship It 2 India Services Pvt. Ltd through its portal Ship2India.com offers lead generation in the following categories to service providers; across the world:
- Shipping Boxes to India - Client request to move boxes from any country to India
- Shipping Boxes and Furniture - Client request to move boxes and furniture from any country to India
- Share A Container - Client request to move goods in a shared container from any country to India
- Shipping Pets to India- Client request to move pets from any country to India
- Shipping General Cargo to India - Client request to move general cargo from any country to India
- Shipping Baggage to India - Client request to move baggage from any country to India
- Shipping Fine Arts to India - Client request to move fine arts from any country to India
- Shipping Automobiles to India - Client request to move automobiles from any country to India
- Shipping by Air - Client request to move goods by air from any country to India
- Shipping by Sea - Client request to move goods by sea from any country to India
- Relocation Services - Client request for relocation services India
2. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1 Registration and Listing
1. Your registration must be submitted online and will be duly considered for listing on our website Ship2India.com
2. Upon registration you the service provider only pays for lead / quote requests received from quote requestor / customer / client. (Refer to section 2.4 Rates & Billing - Page 6 for applicable charges).
3. A service provider can register for only one (01) primary service / core service related to the services listed on our website and choose other related services and areas you would like to be considered for listing.
4. A service provider registering on Ship2India.com must not list in areas (country/state/city) or services for which you are not a core service provider. We do not encourage listing of companies in regions/areas where the service provider does not have a physical office, however exceptions will be considered at the discretion of Ship2India.com
5. If the service provider has chosen other moving services of interest while registering and requested for listing in other country/state/city for the same primary service or other services, Ship2India.com will re-confirm with the service provider by email and list theservice provider for that service in other countries or same country / state. This will be done solely at the discretion of Ship2India.com
6. The person registering on the website will provide his / her name and the same shall be considered as authorized by the registering company for the purpose of listing.
If you decide to register with Ship2India.com
7. If you decide to register and get listed with us, the contact information provided while registering will be considered as valid and correct.
8. We expect you to ensure correctness of the information provided and update them periodically through options that will be provided to you by Ship2India.com
9. We will refer to your website for updated information / contact details / your actual physical presence and services you provide. In the event the service provider’s website is not updated regularly, we will re-confirm the required information via email.
10. If you decide to register and get listed with Ship2India.com it will considered that you have agreed to all our terms & conditions of company listing policy & procedures stated in this document.
Listing on Ship2India.com
11. Once you register with us online, the listing of your company will be subject to the availability of slots for the requested service(s) in the region/country/state/city selected, type of service you provide and other criteria at the complete discretion of Ship2India.com . Ship2India.com reserves the right to list or decline or may list you at a later date depending on availability of slot and service in that region.
12. A service provider may be listed for one or more services in one or more country/state/region subject to service provider meeting the Ship2India.com internal selection criteria and qualification parameters. Ship2India.com reserves all rights in this matter.
13. The listing of companies is based on a maximum of five permanent slots and a sixth revolving slot which is randomly selected by the Ship2India.com online company listing application logic.
14. Ship2India.com will collect feedback from customers regarding the performance of your company which will accordingly affect your ranking or listing status with us.
15. Ship2India.com will also provide you lead management tools through ship2india.com lead management panel. Here you can add sub users, assign leads to sub users and track the leads online. This service is in testing phase and will be provided free of charge till further notice.
1. All leads and communication will be directed to the Quote e-mail address registered by the moving service provider at the time of registration. Access will be granted to the service provider for the modification and amendment of the same.
2. For all service related queries you are requested to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once you register with us online, you accept to receive newsletters from Ship2India.com (weekly /fortnight / monthly) containing information and updates related to the global moving and relocation industry. This may include and is not limited to blogs, suggestions, surveys, feedback etc.
2.3) Service Commitments
1. On receipt of a quote request, you agree to acknowledge and respond to the quote request within 48 hours of receipt. You are to either call or write to the quote requestor / customer / client.
2. Based on the quote request sent to you, you are required to perform a move physical or telephonic survey.
3. Post your survey, a detailed quotation shall be duly provided to the quote requestor / customer /client where applicable with discounts if any.
4. No fees or charges are payable by the quote requestor / customer / client for the pre-move survey and quotation.
5. You shall communicate and liaise directly with the quote requestor / customer / client for the business leads received in your quote email address.
6. If you are the selected mover by the quote requestor / customer / client, you agree to provide precise professional advice on all matters and offer your services without compromise on quality, cost and delivery.
7. Provide and maintain courteous customer relations irrespective of the type of lead or amount of business you may or may not succeed in concluding.
2.4) Rates & Billing
The following are the fixed prices applicable per lead / quote request generated through our website Ship2India.com . All rates are in US Dollars (inclusive of taxes)
Type of Services
Price Per Lead in US Dollars
|1. Shipping Boxes to India|
|2.Shipping Boxes and Furniture|
|3. Share A Container|
|4. Shipping Pets to India|
|5.Shipping General Cargo to India|
|6. Shipping Baggage to India|
|7. Shipping Fine Arts to India|
|8 .Shipping Automobiles to India|
|9. Shipping by Air|
|10. Shipping by Sea|
|11. Relocation Services|
1. The billing cycle is for a period of one month and invoices shall be system generated on the first of each month.
2. The moving service provider shall have dedicated access to check and verify leads.
3. You would be required to submit and register your credit card information with us, as this is the only accepted mode of payment. Your authorization would be required for the same and the information provided would be maintained through an additional secure online gateway - SSL (Secured-Socket Layered) dedicated website for checking quote requests & billing information. You may direct further queries to info@Ship2India.com
4. Payments would automatically be deducted monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly.
2.5) Business Leads / Quote requests
1. The service provider will receive complete quote requests for services from the areas you are listed (primary and other country areas as listed) on your Quote Email address as provided.
2. You are requested to extend special pricing and other benefits for customers who reach you via Ship2India.com , however this not mandatory and at the discretion of the moving service provider.
2.6) Claims and Lead related issues
- Should you receive any leads that are duplicate / incorrect customer contact details / fake quote requests you have 5 business days (from the date of receipt of lead) to email the leads to email@example.com for quality check. The leads must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org with
A.Ship2India.com Reference Number
B.Customer Name &
C.Customer Contact details
D.The reason for the claim clearly stated.
Ship2India.com will address the same after due verification within 30 days prior to the next billing cycle.
You can make a claim against leads under the following reasons:
A.Leads that contain un-contactable telephone number and un-contactable e-mail address. Both contact details must be incorrect and proof of a postmaster provided.
B.Leads that are genuinely outside your listed website area or category.
C.Duplicates leads will be credited provided both lead numbers are supplied.
Any claims outside our crediting policy will not be approved.
- Should the verification prove that it is a legitimate claim, it will be credited to your account and appear as uncharged on your next monthly statement.
- All claims need to be returned before the last business day of each month. Claims received after this time, will not be credited until the following invoice cycle.
2.7) Contract Duration & Termination
1. The contract is for an unlimited duration and only commences once Ship2India.com lists you for a particular area for a chosen primary service and not on registration. An e-mail notification will be sent to your Quote E-mail Address once you are listed for a primary service in a particular area.
2. Ship2India.com is committed to providing its users access to quality, service and cost advantages through the companies listed on our website. The listing / contract may be withdrawn without prior notice if the moving service provider fails to deliver the agreed service commitments (Refer to section 2.3 Service Commitments - Page 5) and performance related issues.
3. The contract may be withdrawn at any time by the registered company in writing to email@example.com but will be liable to make payment for leads provided until the time of cancellation.
4. A feedback for each of the services performed by the service provider shall be obtained from the customer / client by Ship2India.com for the purpose of measuring service levels and maintaining the required quality standards.
The contract may be withdrawn without prior notice if we continue to receive from customers / client / quote requestor any of the following issues:
a) Poor service
and will result in the permanent deletion of the service provider from the listing and the slot opportunity will be passed to the next eligible company on the revolving slot.
5. The contract may be withdrawn if our system displays that you do not attend to several leads.
6. The contract will be withdrawn if you default on your payment after 2 notices are communicated on
the subject in writing by Ship2India.com .
7. The contract will be withdrawn if the service provider fails to provide the required valid credit card information for the purpose of billing.
3. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Ship2India.com nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use, the materials, software and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Ship2India.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
2. Ship2India.com makes every honest attempt to generate quality leads for the primary service you have listed against. It is not necessary that you will receive leads every day and we do not commit to generate a fixed amount of leads every month.
3. Ship2India.com is not responsible or liable for unwanted / dangerous / fraudulent elements sending lead requests through our website and reaching your quote email address.
4. We are liable only to the extent of generating leads for various services listed on our website; all other aspects are dealt with directly between the moving service provider and the quote requestor / customer / client who sent has posted/submitted the lead.
5. Ship2India.com is not a party to the negotiation or coordination between the service provider and quote requestor / customer / client.
6. You will receive quote requests only from the area(s) you are listed with.
7. Leads are sent to an average of 4 to 6 companies for every quote request as decided by the customer who places the quote request.
8. The type of lead request you receive depends on the primary services for which you have been listed or other services against which you have listed with on our website.
9. Ship2India.com will not be responsible for the amount of leads you receive as it cannot be controlled and is purely dependent on market conditions.
10. The Ship2India.com system is developed with the latest available technology and will at all times strive to ensure email alerts with business leads are automatically sent to you. However, we are not responsible if the quote request / business lead do not reach your mailbox if your mail server is down or service is disrupted. You are required to login to the Ship2India.com "My Account" system and check for leads regularly whether you receive an email alert or not. It is the responsibility of the service provider to deliver all information including quote email, alternate email, mobile number of contact person, office phone, fax correctly for communication purposes.
11. Ship2India.com is not an agent of any participating moving or relocation professional body /
association / entity. Ship2India.com is a B2C portal - The moving and/or relocation service provider is solely responsible for its services to the client.
12. Leads received through our website are third party internet users who use the service of the website for the purpose intended. Ship2India.com does not undertake responsibility or any liability for the nature of person or cargo and you will attend to and execute the request at your own risk.
13. Ship2India.com shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services.
4. IT REQUIREMENTS
1. The website Ship2India.com works well with most web browsers.
2. You are required to add firstname.lastname@example.org and leads@ship2India.com to the safe sender's list or white list and also to your address book of your mail box to avoid any email from our website being blocked as SPAM.
3. You agree to add the above email addresses to the your address book marked ‘not as spam'
5. OTHER TERMS
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ship2India.com and it supersedes all prior communications, promises and proposals, whether oral, written or electronic, between you and Ship2India.com with respect to this Web site and information, software, products and services associated with it. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
You agree neither to share this contract document with other similar lead generation companies or employees or managers of such companies nor to disclose contents of the document to anyone other than the concerned senior authorities in your company.
1. You agree not to pass on leads you receive and other information except to those concerned with the same in your organization.
2. The contents of this agreement and the leads provided to the moving company or service provider are solely intended for the user registered with Ship2India.com .
3. You shall not sell, distribute or lease any information about our customer to any third parties without the approval of our customers unless required by law to do so
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, each party hereby grants to the other party a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use such party's trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos or other commercial or product designations (collectively, "Marks") for the purposes of creating content or indexes and for marketing and promoting the Website.
The trademark owner may terminate the foregoing license if, in its sole discretion, the licensee's use of the Marks does not conform to the owner's standards. Title to and ownership of the owner's Marks shall remain with the owner. The licensee shall use the Marks exactly in the form provided and in conformance with any trademark usage policies. The licensee shall not form any combination marks with the other party's Marks. The licensee shall not take any action inconsistent with the owner's ownership of the Marks and any benefits accruing from use of such Marks shall automatically vest in the owner.
The service provider shall indemnify and hold Ship2India.com harmless for any losses, claims, damages, awards, penalties, or injuries incurred by any third party, including attorney's fees, which arise from any alleged breach of such indemnifying party's representations and warranties made under this Agreement. This indemnity shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performance if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.